1 of 200 imported into the US
- 81 Horsepower 473lbs
- Released in 1990 as a “retro” model, only 1360 units were ever built between 1990,91 and 93. No bikes were produced by Guzzi for the 1992 model year. Just 200 came to the US during this time.
- The bike used the frame from the lemans and took its styling cues from the 1974 750s. it used the air cooled 949cc 2 valve ” big valve” V twin engine that was used in all Guzzi’s from that era, but with one exception, In 1993, in order to meet stricter US emissions, the valve sizes were reduced.
- The front suspension uses adjustable Bi Turbo dampeners, while the rear uses Koni shocks. Wheels are by Akront and the brakes are Brembo.
- This particular bike has been completely restored to stock specs by Anthony Reislinger in Texas
- Joe’s garage added the custom seat, Mistral mufflers, and Halcyon mirrors
- One of the nicest riding modern Guzzi’s ever, the 1000s are rare collectible, and in high demand.