• Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1 1977 (7)
  • 1977 Moto Guzzi Lemans MK1 sm
  • Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1 1977 (6)
  • 1977 Moto Guzzi Lemans MK1
  • Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1 1977 (5)
  • Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1 1977 (4)
  • Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1 1977 (3)
  • Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1 1977 (2)
  • 1977 Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1
  • 1977 Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1
  • 71 Crankshaft horse power
  • Dry Weight 429 pounds
  • using the Tonti designed frame from the v7 Sport, with a few modification to the rear area, the LeMans has considerably more power than it’s predecessor.
  • The heart of the bike is an 844 cc 90 degree V-Twin, breathing through 36mm Dell orto carburetors, that can spin to 7600rpm.
  • A smooth shifting 5 speed transmission and rock solid chassis make this a great bike to ride
  • Patented link braking sustem which uses the front lever to distribute 75% to one front brake disc and the other 25% to the rear brake
  • The front brake lever controls just one of the two front discs
  • When you get used to it, using the foot pedal is all you need, with the hand lever for fast stops only, bringing the second front disc into play
  • This particular bike has a Corbin seat, and Lafranconi mufflers
  • IMG_3185
  • IMG_3187
  • IMG_3188
  • IMG_3191
  • IMG_3194
  • IMG_3195
  • IMG_3198
  • IMG_3199
  • IMG_3200
  • IMG_3201
  • IMG_3202
  • IMG_3204
  • IMG_3205
  • IMG_3206
  • IMG_3207
  • IMG_3208
  • IMG_3209
  • IMG_3212
  • IMG_3214
  • IMG_3216
  • IMG_3217
  • IMG_3218
  • IMG_3219
  • IMG_3233
  • IMG_3300
  • IMG_3302
  • IMG_3303
  • IMG_3304
  • IMG_3305
  • IMG_3306
  • IMG_3310
  • IMG_3312
  • IMG_3314
  • IMG_3315
  • IMG_3317
  • IMG_3318
  • IMG_3319
  • IMG_3320
  • 1977 Moto Guzzi LeMans MK1